To apply for Khalsa School please fill out the registration request form here: Registration Request Form
You will be provided with an application package by the administration of the campus you wish to apply for. Please complete the application package and hand in all required forms to the Campus Office of the Khalsa School to which you have applied. Upon handing your forms to the Campus Office you will be required to pay a registration fee. In order to fill out the application forms, you will need the following information.
- Your child’s most recent report card (except Kindergarten).
- Proof of Citizenship:
- If your child was born in Canada you will be required to show a copy of his or her Birth Certificate
- If your child was born outside Canada you will be required to show a copy of either his or her, Canadian Passport, or Permanent Resident Card or Citizenship Card
- Proof of Residency: You will be required to show one of the following:
- Purchase or Rental Agreement
- Cable, Hydro, or Gas Bill
- If your child is applying to Kindergarten you will be required to provide his or her immunization record.
Wait to hear back from Khalsa School Staff. After processing your application package Khalsa School Staff will contact you with an update on your child’s admission status. At this point Khalsa School Staff may request additional information. Your child may be invited to an admissions interview and/or sit an admissions test. For more details on this please contact our Admissions Office.
Upon your child’s acceptance to Khalsa School you will be required to submit payment of tuition and school fees. All tuition and fees are non-refundable.