Khalsa School firmly believes that parents should play an active role in their child’s education. One way to do this is to be active in our PAC and help serve our school community. We greatly appreciate our wonderful PAC parents who graciously give of their time to the school.
PAC meetings are held on the last Friday of every month at 4:30 p.m. Meeting location rotates between campuses. Look for PAC announcements to determine meeting site.
To support, encourage and improve the quality of education and welfare of the students of the Khalsa Schools Surrey
Aims & Objectives:
- To provide advocacy support for the children and parents of the school.
- To foster a good working relationship and liaise with and advise the principal and staff on parents’ views on any matter relating to the Schools. This may include procedures, programs, policies, plans, activities, equipment and learning resources.
- To encourage parental involvement in the school and to create opportunities to provide parent education.
- To serve as the parental voice to the Board of Trustees.
- To organize and coordinate extra-curricular activities for the students as mutually agreed upon by the PAC and staff.
- To raise monies for the purpose of items deemed to be a desirable asset to the school.